Saturday, February 27, 2010

Carbonate Icon Theme

I spent time looking for a good icon theme to match my Darkish Human GTK theme, I couldn't find one so I made my own.

carbonate-home
- Carbonate + Darkish Human = Crazy Delicious

Carbonate is dark grey and blue hack of various Gnome Colors themes. I combined gnome-carbonite with gnome-brave and used a few icons from the standard Gnome icon package. It is a clean mix of blue and dark grey.

carbonate-actions

The theme depends on the gnome-colors-common package.
In a terminal type:
sudo apt-get install gnome-colors-common

Download my Carbonate Icon Theme

After downloading the gnome-carbonate.tar.gz, uncompress it and copy to your ~/.icon folder.

If you link the theme rate it, share it, and enjoy!

Have a question or problem that this article doesn't cover?
Ask our Ubuntu Mini 9 Google Group for help.

No comments: